Thursday, January 28, 2010

What lies in the shadow of the statue?

Salutations.
Feeling like possibly the biggest GEEK in the world, I thought I would throw that in there.
=]
Anyway, the day has finally come!
Actually it hasn't, but it will soon enough: Lost! Feb. 2nd!!!

I have an extremely annoying paper to write, that is due on Wednesday, so I thought I would create this post now before the big day and let it linger a while.

Lost has a really big fan base, which I do not, so I am really excited to read other blogs and see videos the day after the first episode.

This post may seem very pointless to you, but Lost holds a very special place in my heart.
During the summer of 2009, drowned in the boredom that is an early summer(I graduated so I was out by May) I stumbled across something that changed my life forever....
Ok, it really isn't that dramatic.
I'd always heard that Lost was an amazing show, but it just didn't look interesting to me.
I waited a good 5 years(!) to show my interest and watched seasons 1-5 in 3 weeks.
It may sound easy to you, but it really meant I had to wake up a nine and didn't go to sleep until 2 am.
Everyday!
I had no life, okay?
Anyway, now that it is coming back on I really am excited to have this place in my heart refilled.
I just don't know if I will be able to take waiting a whole week to see new episodes.
When I watched them online it was only a matter of minutes.
We shall see.
Anyway, if you don't watch Lost but plan on watching season 6 because of the hype I am gonna post a video to kind of get you caught up, but its really better to just watch seasons 1-5. 

Good luck!



No comments: