Monday, April 26, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Late & Final


So....
I was so supposed to write about Glee last week but I didn't and I am sorry.
I will try my best to get up a recap/review for this weeks episode.
You can totally watch it online though (Hulu, Fox, etc.)

Vampire Diaries time.
Everytime I watch VD now, I am going to think "Is this the episode Damon and Elena kiss,"
because after Thursday nights episode it is SO freaking obvious these two are sparking.

Did Elena betray Stefan on Stefan's behalf...or Damon's?
Can it really be called betrayal.
The tension is literally killing me.
Stefan is back on "the human stuff" as he calls it and like any good addict, he is lying about it.
"Im fine" Really Stefan?
Is that why you kidnapped and compelled that poor Miss Mystic falls contestant when Elena found out.
"Im not sad, i'm freaking hungry!"
Part of me wished he could have actually said the F-word, but that line was enjoyable and delivered beautifully nonetheless.
You have to feel bad for Stefan, I do, but I have to admit this side of him doesn't suck. No pun intended.
I mean, he is fun, hilarious, and hot.
It's only when he starts doubting his "true self" that he gets miserable, depressing, and scary...still funny though.

Lets talk about Damon, and inevitably Elena.
The roles have been switched and the usually apathetic and fun Damon is now responsible and-what?....caring?
"I don't do forgiveness." Okay, maybe he isn't THAT caring.
He did, however, step in to save Elena from founding family embarrassment and sat with her after Elena literally
stabbed Stefan in the back....with a needle of vervain no less.
It was to save him from himself, of course, but stroking his head and telling him it as okay for slamming her against a wall makes
Elena look quite deceitful.

Here is a great Damon quote to leave you with.
This was after Uncle Gilbert threatened to expose him to the council.
"Go ahead. I'll kill every last one of them. Then i'll sever your hand, take off your ring, and kill you too."


No comments: